Mastering Advanced Massage Assessments and Release
Why Buy this Home Study eBook?
Improve your hands-on techniques! Increase your effectiveness–and value–to your clients!
With greater mastery comes better client results and reviews, as well as potential earnings.
Mark will teach his most successful techniques for hamstrings, sacrum, low-and-mid-back pain and rotational hip patterns.
Here’s a partial list of what you’ll learn in this information-packed learning program:
- Check For: Hamstrings- Shoulder Tightness
- Check For: Suspected Anterior Rotated Hip
- Check For Lateral Rotated Hip
- Check For: Tight Erector Spinae Group
- Evaluate: Sacrotuberous and Long Dorsal Sacroiliac ligaments
- Check For: Mobility of Ischial Tuberosity Bone
- Check For: Lamina Groove Fibrotic Tissue and Asymmetrical Spinal Curvature
- Check For: Decreased Mobility in Gait on One Side
- Check For: Latissimus Dorsi, Quadrates Lumborum and Iliocostalis
- Check For: Psoas and Obliques tightness
Home Study eBook
NCBTMB Approved Provider #1000799
Listen and watch as the author explains–and DEMONSTRATES–each technique in clear detail. Over 1 hour of video, pictures, graphic diagrams and expertly compiled material designed to help you master each technique presented in the eBook.
No Risk Money-Back Guarantee!
If after purchasing this eBook and bonus video, you don’t agree that it’s one of the most valuable professional training tools on the topic, we will refund your purchase!
Just contact Mark within 10 days of purchase, no questions asked!
“Thank you Mark. Yes, able to view the video. Learned a lot. Appreciate. Please make more videos.”
“Thank you for the wonderful class today! It was very good–informative and helpful, and I look forward to integrating some of the work in my practice!”
– Yukiyo T.
“Thank you so much for the most excellent class on Sunday…I really enjoyed it and learned so much from your techniques! I actually used a number of them on a client yesterday and am looking forward to getting feedback from her today. I’m definitely interested in future classes with you and I look forward to working with you again!”
– Lori K.
“Thank you very much for the class last Sunday. It was educational, and a DVD is extremely helpful!
— Howard and Noriko D.