Focus: Advanced Massage Techniques for a Complex Frozen Shoulder
This workshop is for professional bodyworkers who want to improve their skills and build their practice.
Participants must be Certified Massage Therapists with current certification. Please note that having proper insurance is a MUST.
Advanced Massage Workshops on the Go
Taught by Mark Senzig BCTMB, MMT, CMT
Santa Rosa, CA
9 am – 1 pm
9 am – 5 pm
Why Take this Workshop?
With greater mastery comes better client results and reviews, as well as potential earnings.
We will cover advanced massage techniques for treating a complex frozen shoulder:
- Evaluate joint and soft tissue immobility with special attention to the biceps long head
- Assess upper trapezius, scalene, and sternocleidomastoid for trigger points
- Biceps Belly Technique
- Acromioclavicular joint technique
- Deep tissue trigger points: posterior and anterior of lateral upper extremity
- Assess scapula and glenohumeral junction trigger points
- Work in between the long head biceps and the short head biceps looking for bumps in the road
To enroll in this workshop, use the registration payment button on this page.
9 am – 1 pm $55
9 am – 5 pm $145
Minimum 5, Maximum 20
Please bring your own massage table
“(Mark) puts so much energy into his bodywork that I worried for HIS well being! He studies under several bodywork masters, tailoring his techniques to your specific body issues. I felt as loose as I had (before my car accident).”
–Debbie B. Healdsburg, CA Groupon 4/2/2013