Focus: Hamstrings, Sacrum, Low-and-Mid-back Pain and Rotational Hip Patterns
This workshop is for professional bodyworkers who want to improve their skills and build their practice.
Participants must be Certified Massage Therapists with current certification.
Please note that having proper insurance is a MUST.
Advanced Massage Workshops on the Go
Taught by Mark Senzig BCTMB, MMT, CMT
Santa Rosa, CA
9 am – 1 pm
9 am – 5 pm
Why Take this Workshop?
With greater mastery comes better client results and reviews, as well as potential earnings.
Mark will teach his most successful techniques for hamstrings, sacrum, low-and-mid-back pain and rotational hip patterns.
Here’s a partial list of what you’ll learn in this information-packed, full-day learning program:
- Hamstrings – unglue cross fibers with internal and external rotation
- Hamstrings – unglue, pin and stretch
- Gluteal – steamroll, pin and stretch tendons and toning technique
- Femoral rotational dysfunction technique
- Obturator pin and stretch technique
- Sacral tuberous ligament and biceps femoris cross-friction technique
- Sacral groove bounce and pin and stretch technique
- Quadratus lumborum – forearm pin and stretch technique
- Sciatic nerve flossing technique
To enroll in this workshop, use the registration payment button on this page.
9 am – 1 pm $55
9 am – 5 pm $145
Minimum 5, Maximum 20
Please bring your own massage table
“I was referred to Mark Senzig by my yoga instructor because of serious back pain due to a scoliosis. Mark is a highly skilled practitioner with many tools!
He has the ability to see where the physical structure is off and exactly how to create ease and alignment. I am grateful to him for resolving my back pain and now we are working on flexibility so that i can get better results in my yoga practice. Thank you Mark!”
–Maia R. Sebastopol, CA October 2016