This workshop is for professional bodyworkers who want to improve their skills and build their practice. Participants must be Certified Massage Therapists with current certification. Please note that having proper insurance is a MUST.
Coming to a California city near you. Please inquire about hosting this workshop at your spa.
Why Take this Workshop?
Improve your hands-on techniques!
With greater mastery comes better client results and reviews, as well as potential earnings.
Mark will teach his most successful techniques for hamstrings, sacrum, low-and-mid-back pain and rotational hip patterns.
Here’s a partial list of what you’ll learn in this information-packed, full-day learning program:
- Check For: Hamstrings- Shoulder Tightness
- Check For: Suspected Anterior Rotated Hip
- Check For Lateral Rotated Hip
- Check For: Tight Erector Spinae Group
- Evaluate: Sacrotuberous and Long Dorsal Sacroiliac ligaments
- Check For: Mobility of Ischial Tuberosity Bone
- Check For: Lamina Groove Fibrotic Tissue and Asymmetrical Spinal Curvature
- Check For: Decreased Mobility in Gait on One Side
- Check For: Latissimus Dorsi, Quadrates Lumborum and Iliocostalis
- Check For: Psoas and Obliques tightness
To enroll in this workshop, and for dates/times and more information, Get Class Details >>