Successful Techniques that Blend Deep Friction Strokes and Joint Mobilization
This workshop is for professional bodyworkers who want to improve their skills and build their practice.
Participants must be Certified Massage Therapists with current certification. Please note that having proper insurance is a MUST.
Advanced Massage Workshops on the Go
Taught by Mark Senzig BCTMB, MMT, CMT
Santa Rosa, CA
9 am – 1 pm
9 am – 5 pm
Why Take this Workshop?
With greater mastery comes better client results and reviews, as well as potential earnings.
We will cover Mark’s most successful techniques that blend deep friction strokes and joint mobilization:
- Assessing for feet, leg, and hip rotations
- Smoothing the sacral groove
- Joint mobilization of the ischial tuberosity bone
- Plantar fasciitis: pin and stretch technique
- Biceps femoris: tense-release and pin and cross-friction techniques
- Calf muscles: slow deep compression, spreading soft finger stroke technique
- Calf muscles: deep tissue on sides of leg, ankle to below knee technique
- Feet: pin and stretch flexors and extensors with toe movement
To enroll in this workshop, use the registration payment button on this page.
9 am – 1 pm $55
9 am – 5 pm $145
Minimum 5, Maximum 20
Please bring your own massage table
“(…Mark) takes the time needed to find out what’s going on and target pain and disability. Mark took half of my massage time to work on my chronic neck/shoulder issues. My pain is reduced, now I have more range of movement than I’ve had for years. (…) will definitely be returning!”
–Sharon M. Groupon 10/10/12