Why Take this Workshop?
Improve your hands-on techniques!
With greater mastery comes better client results and reviews, as well as potential earnings.
We will assess the tight areas which create range of motion dysfunction in necks, such as the upper back, and pectoral – scalene – rib patterns.
Mark’s most successful techniques for unlocking chronic neck issues include:
- Suboccipital stretch – to decrease lordosis
- Inion bone suboccipital stretch at C2
- Semispinalis muscle – lamina groove dt stripping
- Atlantoaxial joint Tense & release – AO joint C2
- Facet cervical joints – finger pads – translation – not closing
- Fixated thoracic facet joints not opening – with thumbs
- Levator scapula / longissimus – smooth the lamina groove
- Levator scapula – cross friction
- longus colli – whip lash above SCM
- Longus capitis – lateral flexion underneath SCM
- Brachial plexus relief – pectoralis minor nerve
- Brachial plexus & scalene relief – pectoralis minor
- Scalene pin and stretch – tight side
- SCM pin/rotate & stretch – longhead muscle supine/side lying
- SCM pin/stretch – short head muscle supine/side lying
- Deep tissue – soft fist roll – trapezius, scalene 7 SCM
- TMJ disc mobilization
- Myofascial release – temporalis & masseter muscles
- Pterygoid muscles – with glove index finger palpate medial & lateral
- Joint mobilization translation – gloved thumb
- TMJ Joint mobilization mandible rotation inferior to superior
- Frozen shoulder
- Shoulder tendon stimulation
- Shoulder impingement
- Unwinding the supraspinatus flossing & stimulation
- Myofascial rotator cuff toning
- Scapula stretches
To enroll in this workshop, use the registration payment button on this page.